Information at Our Fingertips
With the advent of the smart phone, we were able to close the gap between the unknown and the known—to a point. Now, there is never something that I do not know for longer than a few seconds; minutes at most. I have come to rely on my thumbs’ ability to dial into the vast databases of Google and pull out satisfactory information to relieve my curiosity.
The Google Brain Chip
While working at Google, I was always very clear with anyone working on “leading edge products” that I wanted to be the first to sign up for the Google Brain Chip—something I read about in science fiction novels and forums, and therefore assumed must be on the near technological horizon. I like to have information, and the faster the better. A sense of knowing gives me ease.
Whether or not Google has any plans to create something that will give your brain an instant feed to the Internet is beyond me. Those plans, algorithms, and back alley board rooms were “above my pay grade.” And maybe that’s for the best. Not having access to that kind of technology has allowed me to dive into what the human mind might be capable of sans any external technology.
Consciousness as a Technology
Much of my reading in the area of consciousness—our strange ability to know our own thoughts and understand them—leads me to believe that what is possible is not necessarily limited by the technology we have available to us, but rather, by our ability to bridge the gap in belief between what isn’t and what could be.
I’m of the mindset that our higher consciousness and mind have access to infinite universal information natively as they exist, right now. We just aren’t asking the right questions, or exploring the mind in the right way. For me, I believe that the future of technology will be the direct result of the pioneers of consciousness—those experimenting far beyond what is currently possible with mind, body, and spirit.
Asking New Questions
This experimentation, or hacking of the body, mind, spirit dynamic, requires that we ask and test new hypotheses and theory. We have to start asking new questions. In nearly every religion, doctrine points to the need to ask spirit for help. Whether it’s praying, meditating, accessing creative source, or just asking your intuitive self; asking is the first step to finding an answer.
There have been enough completely random and amazing synchronicities in my life, that I firmly believe that when you ask, the answer is given. By whom is irrelevant to this conversation. I know the answers exist, and I want them. I like being on the leading edge. I like pushing the limits of what is possible.
So, in an effort to start finding some new answers. I’m going to start asking some new questions, and then look for answers from the Universe. Perhaps these answers already exist, and I’ll just be directed to them. Perhaps a reader of this blog will be able to provide some insight to a few or all of these questions. Perhaps I’ll walk outside and a burning bush will give me the skinny on everything I am asking. Regardless, I expect that these answers will begin to form in a way that I can understand them the moment I start asking.
Some of my questions are about the future of technology. Some of them are just about how to live a better, more fulfilling life. Ultimately, I believe the two are linked.
Some questions for the Universe
- Can we change our physical, mental, and spiritual abilities just by believing the change is possible? Is superstition just a construct for us to access the belief needed to perform at a higher level?
- Is ANYTHING really possible with the correct mindset?
- Will the next big jump in technological advance be in the field of quantum mechanics?
- Many intuitive mediums point to telepathic thought as the next technology. What would this look like on a mass scale? Would this allow for telekinesis to be possible?
- Are we capable of manifesting anything by altering only our belief system, or are there some things that require a consensus of the majority? (i.e. acting outside the Laws of Physics as they currently exist)
- Is there such thing as a good addiction, or is relying on an external substance (coffee, alcohol, chocolate, drugs, sugar, etc) for something just a limited belief that we cannot achieve a certain feeling without the substance?
- If time and space are mathematically an illusion, do we have access to past/future lives that we are living concurrently? What is the best way to access that information?
- Is it possible for everyone to have access to psychic or intuitive thought and ability?
- Is it easier to manifest something which someone else has created in the past, or with the right mindset, can we come up with something entirely new to this planet just as easily? How do we tap into those “new thoughts” that have never existed on this physical plane before?
- How important are shapes or ratios energetically when we are building or designing a structure, diet, medicine, or just rearranging the furniture? Is geometric “God Math” something we should be implementing more into our daily lives?
- Are there external things that we can take which will elevate our level of consciousness and the speed with which we can access Universal intelligence? Or are external supplements and the like just a way to convince our mind that something is possible?
- I can take supplements, change my diet, and workout every single day and expect that I will begin to see positive changes is my physique and emotional status. Are these physical and emotional changes available solely through meditation or prayer without the external action? Is the action only required when we believe it is required? Can we think our way into anything with the right belief system?
- Research like The China Study shows us evidence that eliminating meat and dairy from our diets makes us healthier and eliminates things like cancer. Do we have to accept this data? Or is personal health just that—more personal? Can we convince ourselves that for “me” that isn’t so? For ME, I will eat whatever I want and feel amazing and look amazing and live a long life. Does what we put in our body play a significant role on our health, or is it just our belief of how our body will respond to the food that creates the change; positive or negative?
- How far can we really go with “body hacks” in this physical reality? Is there a “body consciousness” that will give us guidance on how to achieve certain desired results through various practices?
- Is it at all helpful to do community service just because we feel an obligation? Do we owe anything to anyone?
- Can our own selfishness be of benefit to others? Do we do more harm than good when we try and meddle in others affairs?
- Are humans inherently bad?
- Should we just ignore the traits that we dislike in ourselves and others? Is it beneficial to ignore everything bad and only focus on that which is pleasing to us? Does our acknowledgement of another’s suffering ever serve us?
- Is it possible to restore any relationship, no matter how out of alignment, to a place of leading edge excitement, exploration, and adventure? Or do we sometimes get signs that our “perfect relationship” is elsewhere and that it is necessary for us to walk away so we can experience the thing we desire elsewhere? Could our “perfect relationship” really be with anyone, if we had the right mindset?
That’s probably a good start. I’ll start looking for signs that point me towards the answers for each of these. Something tells me a little self-experimentation is in order, and I’ll be sure and document it all and share. When we see “miraculous events” like daughters lifting up trucks to save their fathers, humans chanting to spontaneously cure cancer using the technology of emotion, or just channeling higher thought to find answers, we must start asking ourselves—could my natural abilities be greater than I ever imagined? What fun it will be to find out how much ability we can actually access in this lifetime.
Let the great experiment begin!
What questions are you asking the Universe? What information do you wish you had? Ask the sky, a lamp, the Universe, God, or just yourself the questions you want answers to and then don’t be surprised if you start uncovering things you never thought possible. Let’s see how far we can push the limits of leading edge possibility. The future of technology might have been inside us all along.
UPDATE: Funny how the Universe works. I linked to the below video in the above text, but after publishing this post, realized that I hadn’t actually watched the documentary in its entirety. I felt compelled to drop everything I was doing and watch it from beginning to end. I just couldn’t get it out of my head. And I started to wonder why I had been so adamant with myself about using THIS video in the text above, even though I was obviously not well-acquainted with its content.
Wow. What a wonderful and refreshing look at spirituality. If you have a chance, I’d encourage you to watch this in its entirety. Interesting how many of the questions above are directly addressed. Grateful to be a part of a community that frequently posts videos and content like this for upliftment, knowledge, and greater understanding. Enjoy!